1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need my Xbox 360 modded

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by S_Meister, Oct 26, 2011.

1. S_Meister

S_Meister Member

Hello, I would like to play my backed up games which are burned on DVD+R DL disks. I have read that there is no way to have them work without flashing the device. The guides I read are simply too complicated and tedious that I just don't want to deal with doing it myself. I am willing to pay, just let me know how much you will charge. I will also cover any shipping expenses.

2. XboxShop

XboxShop Member

I Got The Service,It Is 50buck w/o shipping expenses,if u want u can email me :D

3. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

/thread

4. whompus

whompus Active member

Before paying for this to be done you should consider all things involved. Are you going to pay for it to be done each time it is needed. You will need a drive with 0800 fw for backing up your games or you will need to flash the drive you have each time when you are ready to make some backups. Will need other items as well like ck3 or lizard or such. I say in the long run you are better off doing a bit of learning what it lintels and do it yourself. If you don't want to get all the stuff needed to start out, you may want to consider the blaster from the start, especially if you have to pay someone to do it for you.

5. S_Meister

S_Meister Member

So is paying for retail games worth the money in the long run? I'm concerned about the risks and not doing it properly as I have been known to be clumsy with electronics. I also read that after each update, I need to do it again if I don't want to get banned from xbox live. Also, I was wondering if putting a SATA DVD drive in the XBOX be an option instead of flashing the original drive.

6. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

It's the right thing to do.

Once understanding the process, it's not difficult at all.

Maybe. It depends on what Microsoft puts in the update.

Not an option at all.

7. XboxShop

XboxShop Member

I Never Know THat Flashing Can Go Online,Because I Use Another Stuff :D,and got new rule that cant make ads for service :D

8. user473

user473 Regular member

if you google jungle flasher and download it .it come with a step by step tutorial on how to mod.i had no experiance with it and ive been modding them for years.pretty simple

9. S_Meister

S_Meister Member

As far as the SATA DVD drive not being an option at all, how come? I got one that can read dual layer made by Sony just laying around.