1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Serious Help

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by playea, Nov 22, 2004.

1. playea

playea Member

Hello when i convert the spiderman 2.avi file using any program (ones i tried are winavi, tmpgenc, and dvd2svcd) i can only hear the background voices and music. But when the main charecters talk like spiderman its silent. Also when i play it on powerdvd or DivX it plays perfectly, only when i convert to anything the audio doesnt come.

2. playea

playea Member

i know i started a lot of threads but i need some help.

3. playea

playea Member

Same thing just happened to Sky Captain The World of Tomarrow. I just did it. I can hear music, sound effects loud and clear but not the dialogue. Did someone else have this problem? Please help

4. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

if your playing back on the computer check your audio settings, you may have it switched to surround mode.
    Make sure you select the correct audio stream for the movie when encoding.

if your playing back on standalone, your centre channel isnt working (if you have one make sure its plugged in, if you dont have one turn it off in your amp settings)

5. playea

playea Member

thanks i fixed it. i tried and checked the box in winavi convert that says directac3. solved it.