1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need singer in nor cal

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by kornkid05, Mar 31, 2005.

1. kornkid05

kornkid05 Member

209 area modesto-ripon needs a singer/screamer.already have material down just need a voice to start playing out shows.influences,korn,adema,the used,and it goes on if interested pm me

Last edited: Apr 1, 2005
  2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

go ahead and post your email address again :)

3. thefused

thefused Member

hey whats up i am a singer srceamer and i love the used i can sream like them and sing i live in the 619 area. so tell whats up.

4. imace123

imace123 Guest

hello i am danielle slaughter ive been singing most of my life i write my own songs and record them all the time i am looking for an agent who can make me famous put me in a pop group or a solo artist neither will do i am the age of 14 and this sort of music influences me old/modern/classics old like sinead oconnner and hard in songs new like ciara joe joe an evasence/and jessica simpson if you could get back to me if you are looking for someone like me please do intend to keep me posted and i will keep you happy ps im from the uk in carlton /nottinghamshire .yours sincerly danielle slaughter thankyouxx