1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***NEED SOFTMOD HELP ASAP****

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Norcross, Jul 14, 2007.

1. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Ok, first, don't multipost, you'll get me in trouble!

Why were you using the MS Dash, you can't FTP from there.

My softmod tutorial shows you how to get the Softmod screen up, that's where you FTP from.

Ok, so you have finished the softmod and it's working correctly (plays backups)?

Are you using DVD2Xbox to copy the game?

2. Norcross

Norcross Regular member

wel i have the unleashedX dashboard and i do not see dvd2xbox on it like when i have the evoX dash years ago and i can copy games to my xbox cause splinter cell did but i cancelled it cause i want halo2 but i think my halo 2 is so scracthed it want.now when i FlashFXP i see all the folders on the right and left side and when i turn my xbox on with the eject button i still have the unleased xbox but i choose the basic install were you have to add the dual-boot later and basicall i this is what i want i want to be able to play on live if i want to i guess thats why i need a dual boot i want to mod for halo2 and put halo 2 and all the maps on my hard drive and i want to be able to play backuped up games and i would also like to mod pgr2 ive seen a website somewere with alot of trainers for games but ye this mod i have now on my xbox has no trainers on it

3. Norcross

Norcross Regular member

oh ye i searched around and i found a video on how to FTP halo 2 to your xbox hard drive when i use FlashFXP i try to make a folder call halo 2 on the compuer side and it want come up after i make the folder do i click inside a main folder like E then make a halo 2 older for some reason everytime i get somewhere another issue pops up please help but i do think you for all the help so far

4. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Get DVD2XBOX, makes game coping a breeze. You best bet is to get AID v4.01 and let it install it for you!

5. Norcross

Norcross Regular member

ok were can i get this DVD2XBOX and which folder would i put it under on my xbox. and i can copy games to my xbox right now i believe cause i copyied slpinter cell to it but cancelled it. What i need too are some trainers and emulators and all right now my softmod is so whack i dnt have the dual-boot are anything i want to have some nice stuff and i have and old xbox hard drive is it possible to add it to my xbox it does not have a dashboard on it but is it possible to add it to my xbox

6. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Have a look through the Tutorials and FAQ via the link below! Should answer most of your questions!