1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advise on playing ISO and CSO games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Liav, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Liav

Liav Member

Hi there,

I am new here and I am sure someone probably bugged you guys and asked the same question before...but I couldn't find it and I thought I would try to ask the question here.

Anyways, so I have this PSP and it has firmware version 3.51 which is what it came with. So far, I have 2 games, one is an ISO and one is a CSO.

What I want to do is to put them on the memory card and play them. How do I do it? and... do I need to mess with my hardware/software to make that work?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Liav

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Since you have official Firmware 3.51, you have NO choice but to use Pandora's Battery. You need a friend with a custom Firmware or 1.50 to make one. Once you've done that, upgrade it to 3.52 M33-4. Then place your two files in the folder "ISO". But first steps first, you need Pandora's Battery. Research it, then get a friends PSP. If you're willing to pay for shipping both ways, I'm sure someone here will make one for you and send it back to you.

3. Liav

Liav Member

Thanks for your reply, it was some very useful information. I guess this is going to be much tougher than I even thought. Will doing this mess my psp up at all? will it void my warranty and will sony notice that I did this?

4. sphynx630

sphynx630 Regular member

Since you need to use Pandora's Battery your psp won't get messed up. I don't believe this voids your warranty but im not 100% sure.