1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help - been out of the loop for a year or so

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by trumbub, Jul 22, 2012.

1. trumbub

trumbub Member

Hello,

I modded my 360 (original 20gb) about a year ago. I have not used it since and was wanting to use it as a media streamer.

I was wondering if im safe to connect it to my network or will it be banned?

Ideally I would like to make it legit again as I have no use for it with games any more, I just need to to stream media from my NAS.

Any help would by much appreciated.

2. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

Is it jtaged or just the drive flashed? ether way if its a drive flash you'll need to update the flash putting it back to stock is your best safest bet. If its jtaged you'll need to flash back the original nand.

3. trumbub

trumbub Member

It was just a flash of the firmware. So I will have to flash it back to stock?

Is there a guide to do that?, I cant remember the program/process I used to do it.

4. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

it depends on what firmware you have and the drive, if you have a pre 13599 dashboard, just download the newest dash to a thumbdrive and update the xbox, it will flash it back to stock!