1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help im making too many coasters

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by evildoer, Oct 31, 2004.

1. evildoer

evildoer Member

hey all first post here ive been doing alot of searches and i really need some help so please bare with me. I just got my first dvd burner its a artec vom-12e48x the media i started with is verbatim dvd-r
    software im using is dvd dekrypter and dvd shrink 3.2 w/nero 6.6 installed. Ok heres the problem out of a 5 disk pack i was able to back up 1 of my movies "the day after tomorrow" i've tried starsky and hutch" "dawn of the dead" and 1 other with no luck. the way i burnt succesfuly was first using dvd krypt
    going to mode/file then copied to hard drive then opening shrink adjust size and burn wit nero "i followed the directions in this forum i believe it was from scuba pete" First one worked flawlessly played perfect on my sanyo dwm-400 which works with dvd-r so now i try to back up more dvds and now i have problems i get no errors when copying or burning
    but the dvd wont play. in the sanyo or the computer it just freezes the sanyo freezes up and i have to unplug and replug the power to get the door to open and on the computer it windvd stops responding ive tried a couple other ways to burn them. shrink then dekrypt to burn, shrink by itself and same issue everytime can anybody think of something i should try
    new computer built on monday xp3000 with 512 ddr winxp pro so no clutter on the computer i did try a few other programs before shrink and dekrypt "clonedvd,and dvdxcopy but i was using plus media and my player dosnt except it sorry for such a long read please help if you have any ideas thanks

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

god ... hard to read your post.