1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help please guys...

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by jonesy07, Apr 6, 2007.

1. jonesy07

jonesy07 Guest

Gotta a problem,maybe you guys can help...why whenever i try to open to nero vision express 3SE to burn a avi movie on my Hd to a blank dvd it asks for the dvd video plugin,can i download it anywhere???
    I have no idea where to look..
    any info would be helpful...

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  3. bahgee

bahgee Guest

Wow. "Have you heard of Google". Hes a newbie. Lighten up Indo.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2007
  4. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Newbs have read the rules more recently than some of the older members. They should be fresh in their minds.

Ok Forget Google. How about this...

http://forums.afterdawn.com/search/.../www.afterdawn.com/;FORID:11&hl=en&lr=lang_en

5. bahgee

bahgee Guest

Its all good Indo. We all choose our words and expressions based on our mood, general happiness level or personality. IMHO - I just dont thinkk your sarcasm was needed. It served no purpose but to make someone feel inferior to you. Most of us are well aware there are ways of telling someone constructively about rules,and other simple steps he can take to get the best answers to his questions etc. Besides I think they have moderators here to crack down on these vicous rule-breakers.
    Education doesnt have to be criticism. Have a Great Day!

6. jonesy07

jonesy07 Guest

INDO is quite the clever edited by ddp i see,so listen edited by ddp all i asked for was the plugin for nerovsion,if you cant help than keep your wanna be hard core edited by ddp ...i mean how do you ask if iv heard of google,dunno maybe it gets you off... telling people who are rated newbie their a b c's...AS FOR INFORMATIVE INFO I GOT NONE FROM YOU...cheers to BAGHEE thou...

7. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@jonesy07 , Although I agree with bahgee there is no need to also lower your standards and post as you have...this will return you a stiff warning from the mods, if not a suspension so even though you feel the way you do this type of reponse is definately against forum rules

You may want to edit your thread.

8. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Oh right. "NONE", eh? Who gave you the link to exactly what you asked for, me or baghee?

Did you even check it out? First link on the page you get to, links to the software you asked for. It's item (3) in my post.

9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

jonesy07, lightning struck!!! posts edited

Indochine, just do an offensive post because of this rule. will make a lot easier on everybody!!
    14. If you see a post that violates any of these rules, please report it to our moderators using the "Report an offensive post" link. Do not play the role of a moderator if you are not one. There is absolutely no need to nitpick on the posts of new users. Let the moderators do their work.