1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help!! plz

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by spitfire5, Sep 21, 2004.

1. spitfire5

spitfire5 Guest

okay what i did was copy my game splinter cell 2 to my stock HDD that only took up 2.9 gigs.. now the question i have is once i copyed the game i connected up to my xbox via FlashFXP and cannot find where the game has been saved to..does anyone have any idea on where to look in the xbox folders it copyed to Partition 1 i think

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

what program did you use to install it? This detemines the location of the game. when i install with dvd2xbox the games are in f: games. When i use pxhdd loader they are in f: hdd apps or something like that.

Just search around, as long as you dont delete anything you cant do any damage to your xbox.

3. spitfire5

spitfire5 Guest

PxHDD Loader v1.2a

i think i found it it labled the dir the game was in PxGame0, i downloaded Craxtion 4 and verifyed the files from the cd rom on the xbox to the files in the dir, i copyed the files to my computer and patched the files needed and burned the iso and it worked~! wasnt that hard after all

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2004