1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help plz

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by neoman22, Feb 4, 2005.

1. neoman22

neoman22 Member

I cannot play my original Mortal kombat decetion online even thought i get past the dnas server by turning the modchip off and when i join a room and i want to play against someone or others want to play against me it tell me Connection quality is inadequate
    plz someone help me what am doing wrong i asked this question on the other forum they didn't know what tell me
    my connection is wireless 256kb DOWNLOAD AND 64kb for upload which is good because i play other online games and they work fine plz help me what shall i do.

2. kiwiman

kiwiman Guest

my theory is that maybe that certain can detect the mod chip somehowand so it wont work.
    its just a wild guess.
    oh have u ran other games online with the chip in?

3. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I have a wireless connection on the PS2 and haven't experienced this yet, but sometimes my wireless NIC card in my laptop loses the connection. Usually I have to unplug the power from the wireless router and plug it back in. Doesn't sound like it's the game, sounds like it's the connection.

5. neoman22

neoman22 Member

ihave patched the online dnas and when i burned the image i went to play online it went into the dnas screen and freezed what did i do wrong plz help

6. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I don't think it's anything wrong with the burn, just the internet connection. Try burning again if you feel that's it. Also, when you patch it if you put in the wrong DNAS code, it won't play online. Try it in someone else's PS2 if you know someone else with a modded PS2.

7. neoman22

neoman22 Member

thanks for ur help guys i don't know what is wrong but it has to be something with the connection or the router i think because everything iam doing is correct nothing worng if anyone face this problem plz tell me how to solve it i have tried making patch did work it froze then because u need another patch from the ps2ownz which i downloaded it is only for ths ntsc ver and i have the pal,i also tried playing online while my messiah 2 modchip is disabled it worked fine till join a room and play against others it tell me loading and then"connection quality inadaquate"then kicks me out to the joining room so i give up but thanks anyway for ur help guys and i also formated my pc i thought what if i have a closed ports so i opened some ports but this didn't help.