1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help to join an ISOS

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Jinkazuya, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Jinkazuya

Jinkazuya Regular member

Well, I have just downloaded the game Bleach: Blade Battle from BT. It has four splitted files, which have no extension. The extension of each of them is iso.000, iso.001, iso.002, and iso.003. I tried all the program but they don't work with it. I even try hjsplitter to join them, but the hjsplit only joins there files iso.001 - iso.003. It doesn't join the iso.000. I need some help with it. I heard there is a way to join them via cmd or the command prompt. But I just don't know how.

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Open the ISO.000 file with winrar or winzip or whatever. Extract the ISO/what ever file is in there, then burn the extracted file.

3. Jinkazuya

Jinkazuya Regular member

I have also made a second thread, which is really helpful for those who are willing to help. I think it will be easier with a picture. Trust me this method won't work as I have already tried it. After the extraction, everything is in ZERO BYTE, which mean that the extracting is just a piece of trash, no use. I have also try to burn it, but the PS2 won't recognize it.