1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help! :)

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by glencoe6, Dec 19, 2004.

1. glencoe6

glencoe6 Guest

Ok well im in a jam! LOL

I wanna be able to create a dvd with the files i made with TMP i think... I made seperate files from it and they were both m2v and mp2 files. I could try and make it in IfoEdit but i cant figure that one out for making seperate chapters. You need to make some kind of text file.

Anyways, so i got Nero Vision but i cant get it to choose the files i made. I think its cause it doesnt support it?

Anyways, my computer was running out of space so i deleted the orginal avi's. I know i know, bad move. But im stuck, Nero wont notice the files i made and im kind of confused. I wanna make 4 dvds with 3 seperate shows on each one of them.

Can you point me in the right way? I guess if u cant im gonna have to scrap this whole idea for my father for an xmas gift. Oh well, thanks for the help if you send it my way :)

2. glencoe6

glencoe6 Guest

anyone? i really need some help with this, please :)

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

O.K., so you have video and audio files in separate forms. What you can do is to use IfoEdit to combine them into DVD format. Then you can use Nero to create a DVD title with the different VOB files as chapters (click 'make your own DVD video at Nero StartSmart). In case Nero cannot recognize the VOB files (this happens), you can first turn the VOB files into standard mpeg format, then burn them with Nero.
    How does this sound?