1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Z_A_X, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Z_A_X

Z_A_X Regular member

ok im gonna get an 360 tomorrow and i was wondering, what are some good games to get right now? im gonna pre order halo 3 so we dont need to get into that lol and i was planning on getting gears of war too but are there any others? also i was wondering what kinda hacks are out there for this, (btw im not unfamiliar with hacks my psp is all hacked out) so just wanted to know if there were some good hacks for the thing and any other advice you can give a new xbox user and thanks

2. sp7ke

sp7ke Guest

The games I have and like are Gears of war, Forza Motorsport 2, DiRT, Splinter Cell: DA, Tenchu Z, GRAW 2, Oblivion, and there are some new ones coming out and probably a couple more good ones out that i dont have.
    As for hacks there are a couple ranging from mod chips to hacked dvd drive firmware and homebrew hacks. The hacked dvd firmware being the most popular.
    hope this helps

3. Z_A_X

Z_A_X Regular member

tell me more about the hacked dvd thing because ive been looking around a little bit and im a little confused like how to play backed up games, do you need a modchip or a custom fw like the psp or do you just need to patch the .iso files to play it idk enlighten me

4. sp7ke

sp7ke Guest

The firmware is hacked. You have to flash your dvd drives firmware. There are 3 different models that come in the 360. Hitachi, Samsung, and benq. There is no current firmware for the Benq but they are working on it.
    If you plan on doing it yourself www.360mods.net is a good place to start, Goto the tutorials section.