1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need step by step

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sndg311, Dec 15, 2003.

1. sndg311

sndg311 Member

I have a 2 layer css protected disc that im trying to burn to a dvd+r. I have tried to use decrpter, dvd2one,copy dvd. nero,clonne cd and alcohol. decrpter makes a vof file and everthing else states the disk is copy protected.is there something out there that will a copy of this dvd movie? and how the heck do i do it? Thanks in advance for any advice you might share

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

I don"t see what the Problem is...You rip the DVD with DVD Decrypter then you Open up DVD2One and Navigate to the Folde that DVD Decrypter ripped with the Vob and IFO and BUP files and choose your Mode of Backup and choose the audio track you want to keep and let it do it"s thing..when it is Done you will have a "Video-TS" folder that you then burn to DVD-R useing Nero in DVD-Video Mode....it is so simple it isn"t Funny....

3. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

4. sndg311

sndg311 Member

you say rip. what do u mean? all iy decrypted was 1 vof file and thats it.

5. Minion

Minion Senior member

Ripping is the Act of Extracting Files off of a DVD or CD to your Hard drive...and you Must mean "VOB" file Not "VOF file?

6. sndg311

sndg311 Member

I understand ripping from doing pc games etc but im very green when it comes to making backups of my movies.There are many different options in dvd decrypter on what to do to decryp and copy a movie.You are right it was a vob file.there where 2 files and i would assume 1 was like a cue a file. there was not any option in dvd 2 one for audio files. the space was blank. It really cannot be this difficult. The movie im trying to make a backup of is badboys 2 on a dvd+r. next one im going to try and backup is spiderman if i can ever figure this out.

7. Rotary

Rotary Senior member