1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to break copy write

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jayval12, May 3, 2005.

1. jayval12

jayval12 Member

The question that I have is regarding the program dvd shrink 3.2, which works by ripping the movie off of the dvd and into there program enabling you to then burn the dvd. Once you burn it off of there program how do you burn another copy without having to wait another 30min for the program to rip it off of the dvd again. Can't you just burn another copy since it has already been ripped from the dvd. Another question i have is there a simpliar program out there that you can use to make a direct copy dvd to dvd using your disk drives, without dealing with the copy write laws protection blocking it, programs that are free without having to pay $200.00. This is for my own personal use.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

*moved from DVD-R for advanced users*

Post in the appropriate forum next time. A "Shrink" question should be posted in the Shrink forum

Have you tried using DVD Shrink? You don know it creates either an ISO file or a video_ts file. Just burn that file.

3. automch

automch Member

I have done it this way, for the second disk, I close DVD Shrink and open Nero and direct it to the "temp" folder that shrink uses. In my case I setup shrink to use folder called "Movie Temp". There you will find a "VIDEO_TS" folder with the resized movie files. Just import them into Nero. Works every time for me.

4. colw

colw Active member

If you have saved the movie to your hard disk using Shrink, you can burn it as many times as your like without re-encoding up unto such time as you delete it from your hard drive.