1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to Confirm if these files will work

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by LordOink, Dec 11, 2007.

1. LordOink

LordOink Member

Hi. I am new, and I joined this forum to get some help on my PSP.
    I bought a semi bricked psp from my friend recently, and I fixed it. It worked fine for a while until i started to mess with themes. Anyway, it is bricked now, and I have no way to access the recovery menu.
    I searched desperately on google but found nothing on how to save it except for Pandora's battery and magic ms method.
    Now, I know I don't have access to a psp to make the battery, but I know I can buy a Datel's battery tool. This just leaves the Magic ms.

I found a Link recently that is 15mb big and has an easy installer

http://www.filestube.com/07e265e73bb3ef8203e9/go.html

I ran the files, and they look clean. I plan to put these files in with a card reader. However, I don't know if there are still some steps I have missed. Do I have o run some of these files created in order to create the stick, or does this easy installer already makes a magic ms (or jigkick) for me?

Can someone confirm that all he/she needs is a card reader to plug those files in for it to work with the pandora's battery and not have to do any extra steps on the psp?

This will help me a lot.
    My email is notallowehere@theabyss.com
    My Aol Screen name is AhSa
    Thank you guys so much!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  2. LordOink

LordOink Member

Sorry:
    My psp is the old Fat models with 3.52 m33-4 firmware.

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to LordOink
    Hint though read the forum rules - one is no emails allowed - spam bots just them them too.
    Post edited and email removed.