1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need To Downgrade 3.03 & Below, Well Come Here

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Calo, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Calo

Calo Member

READ THE RED WRITING OR BRICK YOUR PSP

Need to downgrade and haven't a clue how to, well you came to the right place. Everything you need is in the download.

If you have a TA-082 Model (Check Here) It can now be Downgraded make sure to download the right package 2.80->1.5.

Also them "Easy Downgraders" are OLD and UNSAFE, use the ones i have linked, they are the most up to date and your best option, any problems just post and i will try my best to help you.

The 2.71 Downgrader's Uses Dark_Alex's new Update Flasher for 2.71. Which is Extremely Safe. Also these downgrader's use official sony updates, so no need to do a clean install afterwards.

Upgrading to 2.71 and then downgrading from there to version 1.5, is the safest way of downgrading.

All downloads are with Installer's and Instruction's.
    And i have personally tested each one myself for safety.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATES
    3.03 UPDATE
    [​IMG]
    -------------------------
    2.80 UPDATE
    [​IMG]
    2.71 UPDATE
    [​IMG]

RECOVERY

SE+OE RECOVERY 2.71se+3.02oe+3.03oe+3.10oe-->1.50[/color]
    [​IMG]
    DownGrader's

3.03 -->1.50
    GTA unpatched version is needed.
    Warning you cannot upgrade back to 3.03 for now
    as if will harm your psp, it is ok for you to upgrade to 3.03oe.

[​IMG]

2.80->1.50
    Improved Version, works on motherboards TA-079->TA-086
    [​IMG]

2.71->1.50
    Do Not Use On A TA-082->TA-086, Use 2.8 Downgrader
    [​IMG]

2.50/2.60->1.50
    [​IMG]

1.50->1.00
    (risky and pointless)
    [​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What To Do After DownGrading

3.10oe-A Open Edition Firmware Installer
    If you have a 1.5, you can use this, Its 3.10 mixed with 1.5 so you can play your PSX games without the need for a PS3 and all the other features 3.10 has, It other best strength it it can launch homebrew just like a 1.5 and also launch ISO's straight from the GAME menu.
    [​IMG]

Devhook for 2.71(esp. TA-082)
    If you have a TA-082 Model PSP or v2.71 and if you are afraid of downgrading, you can still use devhook and use ISo's aswell and not miss out on anything a 1.5 has. (To Do So Check Here)

Devhook .51.1 Installer
    When you have downgraded to 1.5, you will need Devhook to play your Umd's and ISO's(but i advise on getting 3.03oe).
    Here's a Link, to Devhook .51.1 Installer
    [​IMG]

Devhook for 1.5 Maxed out
    When you have downgraded to 1.5, you will need Devhook to play your Umd's and ISO's.
    Here's a Link, to my personal Devhook.46.
    [​IMG]

2. Vykrex

Vykrex Guest

This is the most articulated guide for this subject (especially for those of us who don't know english that well)
    Thank You