1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to downgrade 3.03 OE-A Custom Firmware to Official 1.50 or 2.71 Firmware on a TA-082 MoBo

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mlrosier, Nov 17, 2007.

1. mlrosier

mlrosier Member

Okay, a year or so ago, I flashed my PSP to Dark Alex's 3.02 OE-B Custom Firmware, and then to 3.03 OE-A. I want to restore the original Official Firmware, like 2.71 or 1.50. This is a TA-082 Motherboard PSP. I can't find any information at all about reverting to official firmware. I want to be able to update to the Sony 3.72 Firmware. Anyone have any information they can share on how I would go about doing this? I would be super grateful.

Thank you.

2. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

here u go

Recovery pack for 3.02OE-A - 3.40OE-A

3. mlrosier

mlrosier Member

I did this. And I was able to upgrade my PSP to Official US 2.81. But now, if I try to upgrade to anything any higher, I get "The system configuration of this PSP system does not appear to be correct. The update cannot be completed. Contact technical support for assistance. (DRNFFFFFFD7)". I found out that this means that the 1.50 Firmware that I "recovered" to, is not the US firmware, and partially corrupted the flash for some reason. I don't understand how I was able to upgrade to 2.81 US though? Now I'm stuck at 2.81, with no way to update any further.
    Any ideas?

4. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

Use pandora

Pandora Easy Installer

5. mlrosier

mlrosier Member

Pandora won't work. My PSP is running 3.11 Official Firmware now. So how can I make a Pandora's battery when I'm no longer on a Custom Firmware? Is there a viable 3.11 downgrader available anywhere that doesn't require Lumines or GTA: LCS ?

6. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

Nope...not sure...look here

Downgraders