1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to Download Original Dashboard..

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Luvodicus, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Luvodicus

Luvodicus Member

OK.. I recently installed Unleash onto my XBOX and have been using it for a while.

My brother must have been FTPing games back and forth from my PC to the XBOX, and he "accidentally" deleted the original hard drive back up...

AI can play games on my XBOX, but I cant install EVOX again without the original backup, or to save the RUN LINUX to the hard drive...

does anyone happen to have a file zipped or saved so i can re-download the MSDashboard? Thanks in advance..

2. Nelmeco

Nelmeco Regular member

3. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

Im pretty sure you can also recover it using a slayer or AID disk

Get the torrent for one (i use slayer) and download it
    then unzip it with winrar

then get an iso burning program then burn the ISO file to a cd rw or dvd r ( i use cdrw)

just google the stuff :)

4. Luvodicus

Luvodicus Member

I'm glad to know I can use CD-R's and RW's... problem is the only stable internet connection I use is from work... and I can't very well use a torrent program, unfortunately...

I was wondering if there would be a very kind hearted soul searching through these forums who would possibly download Slayer and host in on www.ZShare.net or www.yonoup.com.. I would Very much appreciate it!! you can send me an email via luvodicus.michael@gmail.com with the link if neccessary, or just drop it here in the forums... if you do email, use the subject "Slayer Auto Installer" so It'll get filtered through my Spam...

5. steimy

steimy Active member

putting in your email address is against forum rules, i know your just looking for help but i would remove it before a moderator comes and bans you.

Hopefully someone will be nice enough to upload it for you. I know you can also get it at #xbins if you can use an IRC chat client like Mirc.
    http://www.xtreme-source.com/tutorials-xbox/1625-how-connect-xbins.html

or look at this thread, go to a user named Sadalius and in his sig is a direct link to a version of the MS Dash
    http://www.teammodders.com/forum/to-adamfromwestwood-t4581.html