1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to know which burner to buy for 3.2.02

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by mothmann, Dec 8, 2004.

1. mothmann

mothmann Member

well the subject said it all. newegg has the Lite-On LTR-52327S for 20 bucks but i've been reading that this drive cant burn sims2. if im wrong please correct me tho. im getting a new drive for christmas but i dont know which one to get. i have the px-708a but i haven't had sucess with sims2 or farcry so im just gonna try to get a good cheap burner that can burn these games.

that was probably confusing cause i went on a semi-rant but basically

what burners have been known to successfully burn non emulated copys of 3.2.02... preferably sims 2, far cry, doom 3.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

The absolute best is the Plextor Premium. I've used mine to knock out working copies of all the latest protections :)

3. mothmann

mothmann Member

is the plextor premium a 3 out 5 burners will work good like most other ones where you just get lucky and some peoples will work and some peoples wont. or has just about everybody had good success with the plextor premium

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

The Plex Premium has been the most successful drive out there for many many people :)

BW 4.57 didn't work with your 708A I take it?