1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to translate this from Polish to English!!! LOL

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by popol24, Nov 5, 2007.

1. popol24

popol24 Member

I need help translating this paragraph into English lol Any help would be immensly appreciated!!!

Yaiba Kurogane mieszka w lesie ze swoim ojcem, spędzając dni na treningach, by kiedyś zostać najlepszym i najsławniejszym samurajem na świecie. Pewnego dnia zostaje wysłany do Japonii i nie dość, że musi się zmierzyć z dziwacznym tworem jakim jest cywilizacja, to jeszcze będzie musiał stawić czoła potężnemu wrogowi, który chce zniszczyć świat...
    ****** opiera się na motywie znanym z "DragonBalla" - bohaterowie podróżują po świecie i zbierają kolorowe kulki, by ocalić świat; ten ****** jest jednak docelowo przeznaczony dla dzieci.

I'm pretty sure it's Polish lol Thanks again guys!

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

http://www.poltran.com/

3. seb32

seb32 Regular member

Yes, it is Polish, but translators sometimes don't cut it. I happen to be fluent (kind of) in Polish, so I can translate. Here's what is says:

Yaiba Kurogane mieszka w lesie ze swoim ojcem, spędzając dni na treningach, by kiedyś zostać najlepszym i najsławniejszym samurajem na świecie.
    Yaiba Kurogane lives in a forest with his father, spending days on training, to stay the best and most famous samauri in the world.

Pewnego dnia zostaje wysłany do Japonii i nie dość, że musi się zmierzyć z dziwacznym tworem jakim jest cywilizacja, to jeszcze będzie musiał stawić czoła potężnemu wrogowi, który chce zniszczyć świat...
    On a certain day it will be sent to Japan and not enough (?), that it must measure with (compare with?) a strange creature that is civilization, it still must put forethoughts to a potential (or powerful?) enemy who wants to destroy the world...

opiera się na motywie znanym z "DragonBalla" - bohaterowie podróżują po świecie i zbierają kolorowe kulki, by ocalić świat
    Based on the known motive of "DragonBalla" - adventure of the world and the collection of coloured balls, to save the world

ten jest jednak docelowo przeznaczony dla dzieci.
    This is aimed for kids.

Hope this helps!

4. popol24

popol24 Member

Thanks guys and also for that link! Even tho it was translated, it still didn't really help with my search for the anime Yaiba lol Thanks again!