1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need volunteer please. mods i am sorry if i am doing anything wrong

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by MUNKYEARS, May 16, 2007.

1. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

anyone willing to test a POSSIBLE dg exploit will involve new full auto battle lines 2 demo which i have made by combining with a 1.51 fw files it is also made to target exact parts to replace the flash files needed

only a test please dont criticize me for willing to help dax and noobz. if you think you can do any better then give it a shot you might actually get somewhere

nobody has to but i would prefer if the volunteer had custom firmware and can revive as everyone apart from the sick minority that gets kicks from bricking others psps

please help

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

i'm intrigued so how would we go about doing this and what would it flash cuz i dont want a full brick or anything

3. guano

guano Regular member

4. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

well, u pm with ur email (if its allowed by the mods)

then i send it ya easy as that

i dont think it would brick. u boot from memory stick it loads the psp screen stops blue screen turns up, takes to code menu page

has a flash backup option if ur on custom fw. dunno if it works on other fw. loading bar arrives. 0-100% obviously. then finished press x to reset psp take game out unless you have auto load umd OFF

and go and check system software