1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need your help asap

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sean723, Apr 10, 2007.

1. sean723

sean723 Member

successfully flashed my 360 no problem have samsung drive 162 flashed with kreon no problem
    do i need a pioneer burner cause am using liteon that supports dual layer discs am using schtrom and imgburn and then burning my 360 games through my liteon on infiniti discs at 2.4 speed once burned it brings up on my 360
    this disc is unreadable
    1. clean the disc with a soft cloth
    2. retart6 the console

have done this changes nothing, wat have i done wrong and wat do i need to do plz help me cheers

2. motomods

motomods Regular member

you need to set the layerbreak with liteon burners.. i cant recall the number right off hand.. but do a search.. if you dont have a layerbreak set that will mess up your burn..

3. motomods

motomods Regular member

your layerbreak is 1913760

give that a shot

4. sean723

sean723 Member

why do i need a layer break and wat is does this number do and how do i enter it

5. bazthegun

bazthegun Member

the layerbreak is where the file is split on the the dual layer disc
    (ie: thats where it stops writing on layer one and switches to layer 2)

i don,t use imgburn so i can't tell you where to find the options tabs but im sure someone else will

6. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

Open imgburn,go in tools then go in settings.Click on the write tab and on the right side,you'll see options for LayerBreak(for DL Media).Select User specified and add the figures 1913760 in the space for sectors in L0,then click on ok.And do not forget to set the booktype to DVD-ROM,you can do that in the imgburn main window itself by just clicking over that little opened book found in the bottom right side and change the settings for your specific burner.

Vincent.

7. sean723

sean723 Member

i entered the number but what drive do i need to change tyhe book type to the rom or the burner and what do i change it to

8. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

well im havin someproblems kinda in the same catagory
    i got clone cd and the game halo2 i flashed my hitachi drivesuccesfuly so i tryin to make backups of halo2 with clone cd but idk how so can someone PLZZ help!

9. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

LiteOn burners enable bitsetting different from other drives.
    You can use the LiteOn Bitsetting Utility or IMGBurn to bitset to
    DVD-ROM.

10. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

change the book type for the burner to dvd-rom once that is done u shuld have working copies of ur back ups. pioneers already come prepared which is good but u just chage the booktype to dvd rom and ur ready to burn working copies
    you can use the lite on bitsetting utilitie google it and if u do then just 1st put in +r disc in the drive the open the lite on bitstting utilitie and click on the bit that says change bookytype you get 2 options 1 says normal and the other dvd-rom choose dvd-rom