1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needed: Software specificly for menu design and burning

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Killroy, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Killroy

Killroy Member

I'm looking for DVD authoring software that is designed only for creating completely custom menus and burning to DVD-R. I don't need any capturing or editing software and I wouldn't want to waste time dealing with watered down step-by-step wizards. I want something lean and mean. I'd need complete freedom and flexibility in the software allowing me to, say, have the DVD start with a video that goes straight into the title menu, in addition to having the ability to place video between menu's to link link them while navigating (like you'd find on the T2, Alien, or even Star Wars EP 1 DVDs), and to have the menus be animated themselves.

I have the means to create the video and images, so any huge overbearing sofware bundle would be a 75% waste of money and time for me so if anyone knows of software that does what I'm describing it would be a big help. All I can find is stuff that does "everything" in one big easy step and when they get around to mentioning authoring (for me the most important part), it's vague and non-descript, save for an assurance that it's "easy" and "quick". Please help me...

2. s4me3r

s4me3r Guest

dvd motion...by spruce technologies