1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neep help making psp Magic mem stick with out moded psp

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by yukima, Dec 12, 2007.

1. yukima

yukima Member

Ok i have a psp which it at the latest firmware and i would like to downgrade it to play home brew games and so on, i have the datel "tool" battery so i have the pandora's bettery part i just need help making the mem stick, now i think i am able to make the mem stick with out a moded psp i just dont know how, do i use a card read or what?

and help would be great!

Thanks
    Yukima

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Use a Card Reader or USB cable between the PSP and PC.

Use this easy installer HERE. After you have extracted it choose START.exe icon then follow the on screen directions. When it gets to the part where you can choose what type of Pandora to make choose Option 4 Universal Unbricker V3. This will install the files needed to the Magic Memory Stick which will have an option to install 3.71 M33-2 to your PSP.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  3. yukima

yukima Member

Ok i did that but when i put the card in my psp the screen still just stays blank like nothing happens, is somethins spose to pop up when i put the pattery in? becuase i put the bat in and my green power led comes up but the screen dosent even light up, same thing if i put the mem stick after words or even before i put the bat in, do you guys think this has anything to do with my psp firmware i have the newest which i think is 3.73, i wana downgrade my psp, the psp works fine just would like to downgrade it.

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I'm pretty sure you have to use the Command Prompt to install the msipl.bin to your memory stick.

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You don't have to perform those steps when using an easy installer. It does it for you.

Try a different memory Stick yukima and make sure your choosing option 4 Universal Unbricker V3.