1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neo-Geo CD emu on 3.71m33-4 slim

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Psssst, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Psssst

Psssst Member

Howdy,
    Nooby here. Got my PSP slim on 3.71m33-4. trying to get neo-geo cd emu going and nesterj going. Doing well with firmware. Have snes emu uo as well as umd back-ups. I do not know how to get the emus listed above on PSP. i have heard of kxploit and eloader. Do I need these, or is this old firmware talking? Both of these emu downloads come with a pbp file that comes up as corrupted. I don't get any of the usual folders like rom on the extract. What do I need to do? i have been poking around for days trying to figure this out. I don't want to keep asking questions about stuff that has already been answered, but I'm stuck and have tried the search. Any help wold be greatly appreciated. thank you

2. ashio83

ashio83 Guest

Hi mate havin the same problem as you, also cant get MAME to work at all, any ideas how? Which emulators have you got? I have only managed Snes9x and daedelus. Anybody at all with any help on this issue?

3. Psssst

Psssst Member

I got MAME to sort of work. I can load some roms(some wont load), but they have a big lag to them and the sound is messed up. Maybe I can adjust the cpu speed. I read somewhere that it can help. I could use soem tips on that as well. I also got the snes emulator up just fine. Works great. My big issue is that some emulators extract and have all the folders there while other extract to just the pbp file. The emulator with just the pbp files in the emu folder are the ones I don't know what to do with. Thoughts anyine?