1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 5 with shrink?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by neatloaf, Dec 23, 2004.

1. neatloaf

neatloaf Guest

i've been using shrink for a while, and i love it. i usually burn to my HD, then use MYDVD to burn. i would like to get rid of the middle man. so i picked up a copy of nero 5. after shrink does it's thing, and i'm ready to burn, i still can't use nero. i've installed it correctly, and i t works fine. do i need to click on that link in shrink that says "burn disc using nero", but that just takes me to a website. any ideas?

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Yes,you have to click that box for enable burn with nero but You might have to have nero 6.0 and higher to do dvd's.Click on this blue nero link to take you to a free 30 day trial.Some people do this every month.You can also use dvd decrypter "free",and leave it on write mode.Then that box wouldn't have to be checked.Dvdtocopy may also burn with shrink.With dvd shrink and nero, I have not had any problems with both dvd and cd burning.I just got a buddy set up with both programs,he even has roxio-which can be a problem- and he is burning up a storm. Hope this helps