1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero 6 buffer drop out and failed process

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kmate, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Kmate

Kmate Guest

Hi I hope you are all having a win : ) I am at my wits end and any help would be lovingly cherished. I backed up a copy of mothman prophecies (man this movie rocks.. especially disc 2)excuse me. and I need to make a copy from the backed up disc. The disc that I am trying to burn off is a ritek 8x dvd-r, everytime I try it fails at around 19%, saying burned disc failed or something to the like. The buffer seems to rise and fall (upto 50%)
    and the little buffer bar at the bottom sits and says idle? Ive compressed the original back up to 3400 and tried slowing the burn speed to 4x, I am now stumped and staring at the screen with a puzzled whiny look, any advice would be appreciated, thanking you in advance.

2. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

if you are copying on the fly try making an image or when i have a problem with nero or others i use disc juggler just make an image file and copy back works for me give it try
    but im oldfashiond that way i find a programe that works every time with no problems so i dont change it
    hope this helps.

3. Kmate

Kmate Guest

how do a make an image?. Is disc juggler another program. i do have bugger all space on my hardrive is that the problem just tried another movie that is saved on my HDD with the same results, thanks kcc76 I will check this juggler ting out. Any other suggestions?

4. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

which programe are you using now

5. Kmate

Kmate Guest

I'm using dvd shrink with nero.