1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 6 cheap?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by dcrosby1, Jan 1, 2004.

1. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Nero 6 Ultra Edition is the best IMHO

I use DVD Decrypter to burn DVD ISO images or CDRwin to burn anything for CD : )

2. SueSee

SueSee Guest

The version I bought from Eagletronics is 6.0. Nero is currently selling 6.3.03. If you have 6.0 on your computer with a serial number, you are eligible to upgrade to 6.3 for free. Simply download all 4 packets from Nero.com and install. Little extra work, but for the price, it's worth it. I had purchased DVD X Platinum for $150, and couldn't afford to sink $100 into Nero. Now I have the full Nero Suite, and have sent Platinum back for a refund.

3. zimer

zimer Member

Suesee
    Are you sure Nero lets you download newest version no charge? What Cats7 is suggesting and Its' happened to me the past that when you upgrade via update from Nero, it ended up being a trial version. This is during when Nero Exp. just came out. Even though you paid for a full version including CD Key.
    Just check!!

Zimer

4. SueSee

SueSee Guest

I had downloaded the demo version before I decided to buy. I had to uninstall the demo first. Then install the 6.0. Then reinstall the demo over the 6.0, which in effect upgraded my 6.0 to the 6.3.3. It was no longer a Demo version, but became a full registered version. With no expiration date. My demo had already expired before I loaded the 6.0 on my pc.

5. firmsnake

firmsnake Member

SeeSue has got it, Buy Nero6 OEM $3.89 from www.techbargains.com and download nero6.3.0.3 from afterdawn. I havent done it yet but has any one else tried this?

6. patrick-

patrick- Member

The OEM version of Nero burns with any drive. I have the standard OEM-version, and the Plextor-OEM-version, no difference, they burn with any Plextor/Toshiba/HP/Mitsubishi/Asus CD or DVD drive.