1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 6 locks up

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mollyc, Aug 27, 2003.

1. mollyc

mollyc Guest

The first time I used Nero 6 every thing went fine. The second time it locked up its self and the computer when I hit the burn icon. I had to pull the plug. Tried again and it locked up its self when I hit the DVD-Video icon, but not the computer. I tried again adw was able to make the second good burn. I tried again today. and it locked up. I am using a computer I put together using AMD Athlon 1.3 GHZ and 98 SE operating system

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

It could well be down to using an ancient operating system...

;-)

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, 98 has a few problems with some of the newer software. Get yourself a copy of XP from somewhere!

4. mollyc

mollyc Guest

Thanks for the replies. I wish I could buy a better system, but being 72 and retired, it is out of the question for now. However, I did go through the files and dumped a lot. I also downloaded enditall and closed enough background programs I think as Nero for the time is running. Thanks mollyc is my wife's name

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

try using Record Now deluxe instead - you can get it from the user guide section of the site in my signature.