1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero 6 svcd burning help ((i need help))

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by goskerz, Aug 28, 2004.

1. goskerz

goskerz Member

im having trouble burning svcd with nero 6. i put what i want to create. a svcd from the start and then copy all files from my .bin(contains same directories that nero had made which are empty) that i extracted into neros directory folders accordingly. then i am confused. i pressed the button that sends you to nero express. on the bottom of the page the status bar says the amount of whatever i put in the directories and asks me to add a file---i dont know what file to put since i put them in the nero directoies prior-- so i hit next and there shows my dvd recorder info and theres a button that says BURN. [bold]but i cant click on this[/bold]. please helpppppp thanks

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

That is not how you Burn a Bin/Cue file to SVCD useing Nero..
    If you have the Bin and the Cue then to run Nero and go to "Recorder" to "Burn Image" and then select the "CUE" file and then Burn it....

If you only have a Bin file with no CUE then you will have to use something like "ISO" Buster to either Make a New Cue File or you can use it to Extract the "AVSEQ01.MPG" file out of the "Mpeg2" or "MpegAV" folder in the Bin file and then Burn it with Nero in SVCD Mode....

Cheers