1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 6 Ultra technical difficulty**Please Help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jvestal, Oct 22, 2004.

1. jvestal

jvestal Guest

I have Nero 6 full version and it's fully operational. I have an mpeg divx file I downloaded and Nero won't burn it. The file is around 700mb in size, but obviously when it's encoded, it ends up being larger than 4.7 Gigz in size. So, I went to the Video Quality settings and adjusted the screen quality and length options to Extended Play, and I am allowed to continue to the Encoding process without any error messages. After 3-3.5 hours of encoding, with a blank Memorex DVD-R disc, the DVD R/RW drive spits out the DVD-R and Nero tells me there's not enough free space on the disc. How can I adjust the file size to start burning on a DVD-R? Is there a better program that I wouldn't have this problem with? Please advise! Thanks in advance

2. jvestal

jvestal Guest

3. jvestal

jvestal Guest

bump (x2) Pleeease help

4. nike1977

nike1977 Member

The only thing nero cant do is split files to fit onto cds but there's loads of apps that can. I use winAVI which can convert from most formats to another and split files into the size of your cd. Search for winavi on http://www.phazeddl.com/ and you should get a crack or serial for it aswell