1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 6

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by dsjason, Dec 29, 2004.

1. dsjason

dsjason Member

just used up my demo of Nero 6 and it was great. not wanting to pay $100 for it at nero.com i looked on ebay and found them from anywhere from $5-25. are these the real deal or just a copy that will not activate or boot. any help would be great. by the way it says on the disc, "for dvd rewriters only" is that the same as a dvd writer just curious. thanks

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hello dsjason, I bought my father nero version 3 on ebay for $10.00 after s&h. It had the serial #.Make sure the nero is at least a version 6.0 or higher.

There are quite a few nero's programs for sale there,make sure you get it from a highly rated feed back on that seller.Somewhere in the upper 98% and higher. Also check into his last 30 days of feed back,this will let you know if he sell ligit stuff or crack copies.

Just make sure it lists as having a serial #,and high feedback rating.

I have heard some members,after their trial runs out, just uninstall with nero tools and then reinstall the trial again. Might want to try that,can't hurt till you get a hard copy of nero.