1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7.10 - DVD Burn fails

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by mwinkler, Jul 6, 2007.

1. mwinkler

mwinkler Member

When I use the original .ax files from 7.9.6, I do not get the activation message. However, that would mean going back to my old way of doing things which was rename the .ax files, burn to hard disk, import the files, rename the .ax files to their original state, then burn again to DVD (each burn goes through the transcoding which takes me 5 hours each time!!!). Could you upload the .ax files from 7.10 for me? Maybe that would fix all my problems at last :)! You really are a godsend to people like me who are new at this whole burning DVD thing.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Not a problem mwinkler :)

Yeah the old way is a bit too long!
    Can't say I've had the activation popup when using the different .ax files but I rarely anymore add mp3 to the menu or customize menus. That may be the diff.

Here's a link for the neaudio2.ax & nevideo.ax - link

Keep us posted

3. mwinkler

mwinkler Member

The 7.10 .ax files worked like a charm. I can use my menu (including MP3) and burn to DVD. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I will let you know after the burn how the jumpiness (staccato) situation is. Thank you again for all your help!

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Cool!!
    Glad they did the trick!

I'd save to the hard drive instead of burning w/ Vision just to make sure you don't have the 'jumpy' bit.