1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero 7, cant add chinese title songs help plz!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by dimsumboy, Jan 21, 2007.

1. dimsumboy

dimsumboy Member

hi all, I just got Nero 7. Finished installation and when I try to burn a audio, I noticed it wont let me add chinese titiled songs in there. it saids "one or more files can not be added" is there some kind of plug-ins or fix I can download? my windows xp already ABLE to view chinese characters.

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

Is it the Chinese titles or something about the format of the audio file that is causing a problem?

Do these files have a normal audio extension? Are there any characters in the title that Windows doesn't like (\ / : * ? " < > |)? Can you rename the files and make them useable?

3. dimsumboy

dimsumboy Member

yes its mainly the chinese title thats giving me problems when adding song into Burn audio CD list, and no the song title doesn't contain (\ / : * ? " < > |) symbols, yes I could rename the songs if I have to. but I was just wondering if theres a fix for it? roxio 9 is giving me the same problems too. and these are MP3 format.

4. dimsumboy

dimsumboy Member

Anybody can help? please...

5. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

The reason I asked if you could rename the files and get them to work, was not a suggestion for you do so with them all, but a way to determine if it was the file itself or just the name. So, did you try to rename one and see if it would work, or is that what you mean by you could rename them if you had to?

Is it legal for you to copy and post the actual name? If the file will work after being renamed, it must be something in the name and maybe someone might see what was wrong.

Will the files work in iTunes? Have you tried converting them to something else to see if they will work then. Some utilities are a little more forgiving when it comes to non-standard formats.

6. dimsumboy

dimsumboy Member

yes the same mp3 file would work if I rename it, and yes it works in Itune without having to change names, I think its just nero not supporting chinese character for song titles, so I'm wondering if theres a fix for that.