1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 crashing when using some tasks

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by BrianWi, Sep 13, 2007.

1. BrianWi

BrianWi Member

Ok ill first start saying i am running nero 7 with windows vista, now i have been using it for like 4 or 5 months wiht no problem, the other day i got new updates from microsoft and installed them but i waited awhile but i was in the middle of burning and downloading stuff and everything was working fine, i went to restart then when i came back and tried burning stuff using make your own dvd with nero it dosent want to work anymore and keeps crashing. When i open it up i can get into the project menu but when i go to add files to it it allows me to add them but as soon as i add them and come back into the project menu it says nero vision has stopped working wiht these problem details i dont know if this will help anyone

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: NeroVision.exe
    Application Version: 4.7.0.16
    Application Timestamp: 455d63b8
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_1703
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0940b5ed
    OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 4105
    Additional Information 1: 1703
    Additional Information 2: 2264db07e74365624c50317d7b856ae9
    Additional Information 3: 1344
    Additional Information 4: 875fa2ef9d2bdca96466e8af55d1ae6e

now it crashes when i try to use the feature and when i try to make an audio cd, although it seems to work fine with making a data dvd and data cd as for the rest havent really tried cause i never use them, i have tried adding different movie files all the with same result, and i also have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it still with the same problem, althought when i intstall it when its getting the final registration where i believe it says its registering module i think not sure a black like dos screen keeps popping up in the background and a message pops up the thats reghelper has stopped working, if anyone has any ideas at all please post ive post at a few other places already and no one seems to have anything for me yet, if u need any more info about it also just post

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member