1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 Help!!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by xis, Apr 29, 2007.

1. xis

xis Member

Hello. I am new to using nero 7 and I am having some difficulties. I was told that nero 7 was the best way to burn downloaded movies or tv dramas from the net so I bought nero 7. The problem is that I do not have a clue to where to click on nero to burn the movie or tv drama. I have downloaded some taiwanese tv drama from the net along time ago and I wanted to burn it but the promblem is that the movie is mpeg4 which i don't know if i have to convert it or not in order to burn it through nero 7. I have tried asking people and searching everywhere for help on where to go in nero 7 so that I can burn movies but got no where and found nothing at all. Please if anyone can help me through this step by step, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks so much.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hi xis
    You can use Nero Vision to convert these to play back on a dvd player.
    Vision supports several different formats - mpeg4 is one of them.

Here's a guide for avi's but works for any of the formats that Vision supports. link

I wouldn't say Nero is the best one - good though - can do more than some other programs. Give it a go.
    Post back if any problems.

3. xis

xis Member

Thank you so much. You have been a great help. Thank you, Thank you!

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Your welcome xis
    Post back if you need anymore help.

Happy Burning!