1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 home doesn't recognize DTV tuner

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by mx6bfast, Jan 19, 2007.

1. mx6bfast

mx6bfast Member

I got the full Nero package that has Home in it. When it scans using the antenna from my ATI HDTV Wonder card it always comes back with no channels found. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I've verified that card is supported in XP, http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/capture_devices_nh.php. The Nero website is useless when searching for help.

Has anyone else experienced this or seen this type of issue? I have the other programs that do access this same card and they work with no issues.

2. mx6bfast

mx6bfast Member

Anyone?

3. AK_Griz

AK_Griz Member

I have an ATI ALL-In-Wonder 9800 Pro. Same problem. Nero won't fix. I haven't been able to use Nero in months. ATI's 9800 updates don't work anymore either. One working against the other. I went as far as to reformat and do a clean install for both the ATI and Nero with the latest drivers. Still doesn't work. Nero 6 and the early version of 7 worked, it was great. Now they both suck. Why buy a program if the company won't update the graphics drivers. Nero just says we can't update every driver out there. Well then they should put a disclaimer on the site before you buy. Nero 7 was a waste of money if you have an ATI card and ATI can't seem to get it's own drivers straightened out. Not a happy camper here!