1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 NOT working using multiple recorders

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by aabbccdd, Jun 7, 2007.

1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

I'm having major problems with nero7 (latest version) . when i try to burn multiple DVDs from a ISO file or on the fly i hit burn tab then it says the burn was completed right away when nothing happened. it will work doing one DVD but not running two or three burners. so i uninstalled it ran a clean tool registry cleaners and all even did a disc cleanup and defragged rebooted then reinstalled nero and still same problem. just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem or any ideas on what the problem is.the only thing i haven't tryed yet is to install nero 6 and give it a shot

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

if you ran the Nero cleaning tools to clean the registry out..... I would also use other registry cleaners to do the job again! then reinstall.

there's got to be a reason why the multiple burner option is not work! I would have to say that the new version is bugged, or you have a corrupt installation.

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

IHoe i ran several registry cleaners and even ran the nero clean tool twice . no help the program worked fine last weekend now no go. i been having major problems with nero for a while its probably time to dump the program and go with something else. for whatever reason it will not work correctly on my machine anymore. guess i could try nero 6 before giving up or reformat windows

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

IHoe heres a screen shot of what happens with nero

[​IMG]

as soon as i press burn I'm getting this . the program is locked and i have to use "Task Manager" to delete it from my desktop

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I feel ya! I'm sorry that your computer is crapping out on Nero 7! But if you must go to Nero 6 (the one that never gives me an error, and I have Roxio, too!) go to 66018:

Before udating to 6.6.0.18 I would save the serial #, uninstall Nero, then use the cleaning tools, then do a registry clean up(free registry cleaner, CClean: http://www.ccleaner.com/download/downloadpage.aspx?1) and defrag...... then reboot!

install package one:
    http://www.filehippo.com/download_nero_burning_rom/?539

then install package two:
    http://www.nero.com/nero6/eng/Patch_for_NVE3.html
    reboot and you're good to go!

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i may give an earlier version of nero 7 a try before i try nero 6 . what a major pain in the ass if that doesn't work neros gone because i don't feel like reformatting windows just to get nero to work

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2007
  7. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

did you try Smitfraudfix and ERUNT? that fixed a lot on my computer and keeps my computer running like new! try them, it may solve your issues with Nero:

http://www.filepedia.com/desktop_software/desktop_security/smitfraudfix.cfm
    http://www.larshederer.homepage.t-online.de/erunt/

use NTREGOPT too....... it organizes your registry!~ and I also have Evidence Eliminator that really cleans! yes I have many programs but I now only use Smitfraudfix, ERUNT (to backup registry), NTREGOPT (to optomize registry), Evidence Eliminator, and Diskeeper and about 2 registry cleaners! that's it.... and my computer runs like new! no issues with any of my softwares and even Roxio and Nero run clean on my machine, living together! hahahahaha it's worth a try before you do a reformat!

8. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah I don't think I'd do a reformat - looks like a Nero problem.

I haven't tried burning on the fly with multiple recorders but something is up w/ the multiple recorder option in this version.
    I can burn from a hard drive to 1 drive but not 2 - I get 'video files sorted - burn successful' (something along those lines) about 5 secs after I click burn.
    I know this was working w/ this version before - found some screens I had done using multiple burners after this version was installed.

The only thing that changed pc wise on my end is changing 2 files in the ahead dsfilter folder to ge trid of the audio sync problems on some files.
    I'll put the old ones back and see what happens, then may do a clean install. Worst case I'll go back to 7.8.5.0 - I don't have any real need for the aac audio in version anyhow.
    I'll let you know how that goes.

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Karen if the 7.8.5.0 works let me know

I'm tierd of reinstalling the program to get something to work

IHoe i ran "Smithfraudfix" and its clean so i didn't run it in safemode and clean my system. but i may give Evidence Eliminator a try, but thats a pay program right? and ERUNT. I'm with Karen i pretty sure its a Nero problem and nothing to do with my machine , lets hope anyway. heres a "Smithfraudfix log

SmitFraudFix v2.192

Scan done at 13:34:43.56, Fri 06/08/2007
    Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SmitfraudFix
    OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
    The filesystem type is NTFS
    Fix run in normal mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Process

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2007\pccguide.exe
    C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
    C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
    C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\KHAL\KHALMNPR.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\PcCtlCom.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\Tmntsrv.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\tmproxy.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\PcScnSrv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
    C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\Web

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Owner

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Start Menu

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\FAVORI~1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Program Files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Corrupted keys

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop Components

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Sharedtaskscheduler
    !!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
    Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» AppInit_DLLs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon.System

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Rustock

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» DNS

Description: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller - Packet Scheduler Miniport
    DNS Server Search Order: 74.132.1.132
    DNS Server Search Order: 74.132.1.133

HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{57C29410-AA78-4A8C-A51D-C852CD1B7A14}: DhcpNameServer=74.132.1.132 74.132.1.133
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{57C29410-AA78-4A8C-A51D-C852CD1B7A14}: DhcpNameServer=192.168.1.2
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{CC1E2A93-2D45-456B-9160-B062CA3230C8}: DhcpNameServer=74.128.0.100 74.128.0.101
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{57C29410-AA78-4A8C-A51D-C852CD1B7A14}: DhcpNameServer=74.132.1.132 74.132.1.133
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\..\{57C29410-AA78-4A8C-A51D-C852CD1B7A14}: DhcpNameServer=74.132.1.132 74.132.1.133
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=74.132.1.132 74.132.1.133
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=74.128.0.100 74.128.0.101
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=74.132.1.132 74.132.1.133
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=74.132.1.132 74.132.1.133

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scanning for wininet.dll infection

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2007
  10. binkie7

Yeah I'll try it this weekend sometime - I used 7.8.5.0 for awhile - never had this problem b/4 with any versions actually.

Yeah the reinstalling bit gets quite old - did that route going back and forth & down several versions trying to mess w/ the audio sync - Vision is the problem.

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Karen thanks for the info this version its working fine(7.8.5.0) for me two. Its the fourth time i installed nero this week so this version is staying on my machine till the end of time lol.

so IHoe it was a nero problem NOT my machine thank god lol.
    will still look into the Evidence Eliminator program though

12. binkie7

I used 7.8.5.0 for awhile and couldn't find any problems on my end so hopefully you'll be good :)

13. venturis

venturis Member

im having the same problem.

it works when burning one recorder only. when i try to burn w/ multiple recorders, in 2secs it gives messages "DVD-Video files sorted".

When I used version 6 it was ok.

Anyone know how to fix this problem yet?

Thx heaps

14. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah revert back to the 7.8.5.0 version instead its working fine with multiple recorders. apparently the latest version has some bugs in it

also do a clean reinstall, uninstall run the nero clean tool run a couple registry cleaners do a disc cleanup defrag reboot then reinstall nero 7.8.5.0

http://filehippo.com/download_nero_7_premium/?2384

15. venturis

venturis Member

#also do a clean reinstall, uninstall run the Nero clean tool run a #couple registry cleaners do a disc cleanup defrag reboot then #reinstall Nero 7.8.5.0

ive got no idea how to clean registers nor disc cleanup (afraid to delete stuff im not supposed to). And whats the purpose of defragmantation?

Are they really important? If I just do uninstall and then reinstal the prev version and it worked, would i still need to do those?

Thx a lot.

16. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

CCleaner you should be using now and then anyway to keep you're PC running at its best. download it here,its free

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

and YES you need to be doing a disc cleanup and defragging at least once a week. shirley you know this right?

this is basis stuff EVERYONE needs to do to there PC