1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero 7 premium "out of sync" issues

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by tonytee, Apr 27, 2007.

1. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

I'd just answered this on another thread, but try this, it should help to resolve the audio out of sync.

1) go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter
    2) rename NeAudio2.ax to OLDNeAudio2.ax
    3) rename NeVideo.ax to OLDNeVideo.ax.

Best of luck!!

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@alkohol, Welcome back...good to hear from you. Thanks for this solution that has been bugging many members for such a long time, Chers

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

I'll have to try that one too alkohol
    sonnet79 fix is a good one too - tested and works on this end :)

As Gwen said good to see ya back!

4. nekocj

nekocj Guest

Well I didn't have that key either and I am running Windows Vista so once again Ahead doesn't know what they are talking about. The other two methods both work to fix the sync issue however now I am having a new problem. When I try to play DVDs with Showtime I get "Internal Error. Cannot build graph. The application may be installed incorrectly." I put the old Nevideo and Audio file back in there or take the OLD off of them if using that fix and DVD's play just fine but once again, sync issues with avis. Any way to fix the sync AND the DVD issues? Of course I'm happier with watching files using showtime and I don't watch DVDs on my computer that often so WMP is fine for that, still I bought Nero to be an end all be all for my media purposes so I would expect it to work. Thanks for helping guys. Binkie are you having issues with playing DVDs after you tried Sonnet's fix?

-CJ

5. pk5353

pk5353 Member

Thanks to this forum, I thought my machine or drive wasn't working properly. Since upgrading to the latest Nero, I have been having problems with the audio sync issue...as someone mentioned, sometimes it's minutes off. I am running XP and have the 7.9.6.0 installed. My drive is a NEC 3550A.

6. binkie7

@nekocj
    Yep I get the same error when I open Showtime directly from SmartStart.
    But my usual method of playing a file with any program including Showtime is right clicking on the file then picking open with and choosing a program. Showtime opens this way with no error and plays the files.

@pk5353
    Look at the posts from sonnet79 and alkohol in this thread for 2 fixes.

7. nekocj

nekocj Guest

Yes but it's not files I am getting the error from it's playing DVD's in my DVD rom drive. ^_^

-CJ

8. binkie7

Oh I missed the dvd part! Must be losing it :)
    Yep just tried a dvd and no go - even trying opening an ifo w/ showtime and same error.
    Hmmm I'll send this part to Nero too - already sent a file and the fixes but I should add this.
    Now I wonder how long it will take to fix ;)

edit: typo

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  9. binkie7

@nekocj
    I played for a minute and took out the NeAudio2.ax file just leaving the NeAudio.ax. That worked opening showtime straight from SmartStart and then picking an avi to play. I just spot checked the avi and the audio sync seemed to be right on the $
    But when I put a DVD to play - nope same error.

10. pk5353

pk5353 Member

Darn...
    After renaming and dowloading the two files, Nero Showtime 3 seemed to work perfectly yesterday. Last night I ripped a video file and now when I try to play it, I get an error message saying: "Internal Error. Cannot build graph. The application may be installed incorrectly".

Any other suggestions will be helpful. I'll keep trying on my end.

11. pk5353

pk5353 Member

Oh, you're going to love this. Showtime 3 give me the above error when I try to play a DVD ripped with NERO. However.....if I play the same video file directly from the PC directory I ripped the file from (not using the ripped DVD), then it plays perfectly. Seems showtime 3 doesnt want to play DVD's ripped using Nero.

12. nekocj

nekocj Guest

Heh seems Nero doesn't want to play anything to me ^_^

-CJ

13. morguex

morguex Guest

Stick with Windows xp and nero 6.6, all of the abouve problems will go away.

I've been using nero 6.6 for about 3 years now and have burned 100's of dvd's and cd's and probaly made about 3 coasters.

I have a few friends who updated to nero 7 and now they all regret it.

Sorry but if something is working fine, just leave it alone.
    Newer dosen't mean better.
    Peace all

14. binkie7

So very true!

15. Artimus2

Artimus2 Member

alkohol- I was having lots of sync problems in Nero 7.Tried your fix and ran off a copy-now I'm in sync with the universe so all is well.

Thanks much!

16. Maup

Maup Guest

Hi guys, I am having somewhat of a different problem but that is similar in many ways.
    I am also having audio sync problem but when I am capturing video.
    I am trying to get all my video tapes of the kids taken over the years on DVD, I have a Sony analog video camera.
    I am working with Vista, the audio is about 4 seconds behind the image.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance

17. viejohuch

viejohuch Member

Hi everybody,
    The latest version of Nero (7.10.1.0) has the problem of audio/video out-of-sync resolved.
    Briefly:
    I used Nero Vision from Nero 7.2.7.0 to make DVDs out of .avi files without any sound/video issues until, forced by a Vista notebook, I had to upgrade to 7.9.6.0. After that I couldn't get the sound/video in-sync. I was about to do alkohol's workaround when I visited Nero and found out that they put a newer version out.
    I downloaded, cleaned-up my older Nero, installed the 7.10.1.0 and this problem's gone (after 15 DVDs made).

Regards,
    Viejo.

18. meatwad75

meatwad75 Member

Alkohol,
    I'm using nero 7 ultra and I was wandering does that fix work if you apply it to the NeVideoHD.ax filer is that in the premium version.

19. eully

eully Member

Hi everyone

I've just installed the latest version of Nero 7.5.9.1 and now have the same audio problem..

When I click on play at the preview page before burning.. the audio is way out of sync, sounds like winding/rewinding.

I tried to rename NeAudio.ax & NeVideo.ax file but it doesn't work...

Could someone please help.... how can I get this fix?

Sorry.. I've started another thread earlier..

20. binkie7

@meatwad75
    The premium version should have the same ax files as the ultra version.
    I'm not sure if changing that one would have any effect. Looks like it's for Hi Def.

@eully
    The latest version of Nero is 7.10.1.0. Update to that one - fixes the audio sync problem.