1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 premium v.s. Nero 6.6.0.18????

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Appa, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Appa

Appa Regular member

Now that I am clearer on the words "Premium" and "Ultra"; I am trying to decide whether I should upgrade or not??

I have been and continue to be satisfied with Nero 6.6.0.18 but wondered what I would gain if I were to upgrade as Staples presently has the 7 Premium software on sale for $49 here in northwest Canada while Best Buy is selling the "7 Ultra" for $99.

I am wondering if I should purchase it now while it is on sale or continue with my 6.6.0.18 version that I have been using.
    I don't know what features that I will gain.

All I use the Nero for in conjunction with Shrink is to copy a DVD, or backup my Data dvd and finally to burn a copy of a Music CD.

However I don't know if there are additional features that Nero Premium 7 has that I should consider and take advantage of the sale at Staples.
    I would appreciate your comments and BTW, I use the purchased Any DVD as well.
    Thankyou for your time.

2. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

I've even started a post what can Nero 7 do that Nero 6 could not do I stirred up a lot of talk but no concrete reason why to spend any money

3. Appa

Appa Regular member

Thx for the reply, as unless it ain't broke I don't fix it and the 6.6.0.18 is still doing its job, however with the sale on right now I thought that I might be missing something!!!!!

4. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

You got it right if it's not broke you can't fix it, Nero7 might have some very little changes I have 7 and 6.6.0.18 and I run the 6 and have un-installed 7 but thats just my 2 cents I sure some people like 7 but I have not been won over yet If you can get it cheap enough it might be fine I got 7 as a gift (free) but still use 6