1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero 7 to burn downloaded .iso files?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by violator1, Jul 4, 2007.

1. violator1

violator1 Guest

i have a plain ps2 for my son and have downloaded a few games in .iso, does anyone know what i need to do to put these on a dvd+R so they play in my sons ps2? i have nero7 and thats all i've ever really needed. Thanks for helping me with this.....

2. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

well you really need to use dvd-r and its kinda simple to use nero for burning isos. start nero choose data, then close out the next thing that pops up. and choose "file" then find yer file. then select youre burning speed. nothing faster then 4x. then burn. also, unless you have a mod chip, witch you didnt mention, you have to have a way to load youre ps2 back ups. like swap magic. www.swapmagic.com and the best version to use is 3.6 the swap magic version 3.8 has some built in cheats but some have said they have experianced lots of trouble with 3.8

3. violator1

violator1 Guest

nope, no mod chip. where can i get one? the ps2 is plain-jane right now. so i need to use dvd-r. k, got that part. then i need a mod chip put into the ps2. got that part. no burned games will be read until the mod chip is in right? all i gotta do now is find a mod chip. any name chip? thanks again!

4. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

ok here we go lol
    for playing burned or "back-ups" of games use a product called
    SWAP-MAGIC it can be found at www.swapmagic.com you do not need a mod chip at all with this product. all you do is insert the swap magic cd or dvd version and wait till it says " load program" then swap out youre disc. easy as candy lol.. PLUS there is no voiding youre warenty at all and that means no takeing apart youre ps2 for any reason. i have used swap magic 3.6 on my ps2 for almost 7 months now with 100% no trouble. if you are in the usa here is a fast web site to order from.. www.modmonster.com they are located in florida and it takes about 2 or 3 days for delivery.....enjoy and i hope i helped you some