1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 ultra installation

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Greydog, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Greydog

Greydog Member

I purchased Nero on line and have downloaded the latest version, but when I attempt to install it it goes thru the unzip and commences the installation then I get a dialog message saying the installation was interupted prior to completion and my system was not modified and to run setup again to install, I have gone thru the clean process, and tried to install on several occassions with the same result. I wrote an email to nero support and they sent me a list of things to try which I did with no success and I sent the log file and a screen shot of the error message along with the 21meg data file they requested, that was two weeks ago and of this writing I have not heard from them again and am still unable to complete the installation, doe's anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for any help or advise you can give. Greydog

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

3. Greydog

Greydog Member

Thanks for the help, I have done all the things you mentioned with the exception of downloading from Hippo which I will certainly try, and yes I do have my Serial #. Thanks again and I will go thru all your suggestions again, hopefully it will work as I have never had a problem like this before and apparentyl NERO support is not interested in attempting to solve it.

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

good luck and let us know how you made out! welcome to afterdawn.