1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero and AVI problems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Trojan101, May 2, 2007.

1. Trojan101

Trojan101 Member

I've looked around on the forum for answers. The only thing I found that was close was a guy who didn't specify if he was burning data to a disk or encoding a movie. So sorry if I missed another thread with the answer.

I'm using XP Home Edition and Nero Ultra 6.

I converted an MKV file to AVI with MKVExtract, VirtualDubMod for muxing the subtitle, and AVIMux Gui for the audio, other files I've created this way load into Nero fine. But Nero will not accept the last few files.

I've attempted to use ConvertXtoDVD and the audio was slowed way down, I don't mean out of sync, I mean like a vinyl record playing at the wrong speed.

I attempted to use AVI2DVD for the AVI and even attempted to use the original MKV files. I get a "Interface not supported" error when I attempt to load the file.

I even tried running the AVI through Movavi Video Converter. It will process the file but the audio is missing from the end product. Yes, I know there's a 'sound' button on movavi.

I have Roxio DVDit Pro, but I haven't even installed it. Would it even be worth it to try with the problems I'm having?

Any help I could get would be appreciated. If you need any more information please just let me know. Thanks.

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. Trojan101

Trojan101 Member

So far so good! The first two I've run through it have loaded to Nero just fine.

I'll let you know if any other problems pop up, but I think this is gonna do it.

Thanks for letting me know about that software.

Last edited: May 2, 2007