1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero burn speed

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by movies27, Mar 30, 2005.

1. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

I received some to day and indeed they are TY02's. My mistake. I still have 2 other Fuji discs that, as saugmon shows, are still made by Prodisc. Thee are all -R discs PLUS I have a disc given to me by my Medic worker, which is a -R Fuji 4X made by Pioneer. I wonder if these are the ones shown as Fuji film. I have not seen any other discs made by Fuji Film so I don't believe they have a "Plant".

If some of you are following my posts you'll see that in another thread I posted my discovery of the TY Fuji discs earlier today. I have no problem when I find I'm in error.

Conclusion - be it right or wrong (as I am from time to time) it would appear that Fuji are all over the board from the very good to the as poor as the rest.

My suggestion at this point - buy online - Newegg, MertLine, etc have an excellent return policy so that if you discover Prodisc you can return them in the hopes of TY's the next time.

Talk about a crapshoot - When will someone step in and regulate this industry ?

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

From looking at those fuji codes, I'd take any of them any day of the week. Too bad all their good sales on them are are not nearby.

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Becareful, those Fuji's that come up as Prodiscs and Pioneer (FujiFilm) will bite you in the butt. They are still in the poor catagory though you certainly cannot complain about the TY's :)

Pete