1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero burner

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by calibur, Dec 29, 2003.

1. calibur

calibur Member

how do i make my media compatible after decrypting it using DVDDECRYPTOR. i used DVD SHRINK, it shrunk sucessfully. I cant seem to put it on a dvd-r because it says my media isn't compatible with the disc. i would greatly appreciate it if someone tells me how to do that.

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi calibur, There is a guide on this forum for using DVDshrink with Nero as the burning software. But I'll give you a quick run through. After Shrink rips your dvd to HD, remember the location they are in. I just open Nero Express, dvd video section. On left side of window will be 2 files made for you. AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. On the right side is a button that says ADD. Click it and browse to the saved Shrink file location. Then ADD all shrink files INTO the VIDEO_TS folder. Make sure they go inside. With Nero 6 that I use, the files get a little musical note along side them if you got them in the right place. Then burn. AUDIO_TS folder stays empty.
    Jerry