1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Burning Audio in Spanish

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by SilverDr, Mar 5, 2007.

1. SilverDr

SilverDr Member

I am attempting to burn a video using Nero 7. The video I am attemtping to burn burns ok with the exception that the audio is in Spanish. In the very beginning stages when I choose to import the disc, there is a section for language preference but its not accesible as its not highlighted giving me the option to the choose it. This language field remains blank and not accesible. Any ideas, suggestions???

I basically burn by going to into Nero Vision and importing the DVD so I can burn it.

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Hello.

If there are multiple language tracks, you should be able to cycle through them by pushing the audio button on the player's remote control.

It may be the case that this DVD is a Spanish language DVD and there may not be an English track or there was an English track but if this is a downloaded file, someone only included the Spanish track.

3. SilverDr

SilverDr Member

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately this was an English DVD. When the DVD itself plays in my player, it plays in English. The burned DVD also doesn't have other languages to choose from. I can't figure out why it choose Spanish when I set up Nero, English was the only language I chose. The Nero manual doesn't even address how to specify either when you import a disc. Nero Vision is the part of the program I'm using and there isn't anywhere I can see where to specify the language. Like I said in the import DVD section, I have the option to choose a preferred language but it isn't highlighted since English is the only language I chose.

4. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

If you're backing up the DVD, you should use Nero Recode, not Nerovision. All the language tracks will be listed and you can choose which ones you want.

5. SilverDr

SilverDr Member

Laddyboy - thank you for your continued support. I used recode and was in the process of finishing but I had to go to work. I was able to select the language and I hope this fixes the problem. I'll post back so if others have this problem, they could use this thread for help.

6. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

OK, hope this solves your problem.

7. SilverDr

SilverDr Member

Recoding the disc first worked like a charm. Thanks for you help laddyboy!!

8. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

You're welcome.