1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero burning copy's

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by sberrill, Jan 27, 2005.

1. sberrill

sberrill Member

hi, i am having a slight problem making copyies of copies. when i have made the copy they dont play properly on dvd players but if i copy them to my hd then burn dvd files with nero it works. what am i doing wrong?

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

So you are copying one copy directly to a blank disc and they don't work properly? but when you rip the copy to your hard drive first then back to a disc it works? is that right??
    If that is the case then you will find copying a disc to a disc has some room for errors, much greater than if you where burning it back from your hard drive.
    I never do a disc to disc burn because of the greater potential for errors.

3. sberrill

sberrill Member

i think maybe it could be windows because this has only started when i reinstalled

4. JRfromTN

JRfromTN Member

i was having the same problem when i first started doing this.
    I d/l InterVideo DVDCopy2 and when i have a dvd copy that i cant back up i use this
    you may want to check Tucows.com for the software. i think it has some knid of free trial

remember to have anydvd runnunig in the background or it may say something about the copy right bla bla bla
    good luck

5. sberrill

sberrill Member

sorted now my nero software wasn't working correctly so i installed the latest one, thanks