1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero burning error

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by XxviperxX, May 22, 2007.

1. XxviperxX

XxviperxX Member

Hallo,
    I tried to convert some episodes of 24 season 6 to DVD so I can vieuw them on my DVD-player.

I did 3 DVD's now from episode 1 - 12 but when I try to burn 13-16 a failure message pops up after 45 minutes telling my the convertion has failed.
    I tried it again 3 times but every time I get a error after 45 minutes.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong and why the first 1 to 12 episodes DID work??

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Can't see too much wrong just that Nero for some reason is choking on one of these files. Giving you an 'exception during encoding error'.
    All these files playback ok?

Looks like you can use an update to Vision - NeroVision Express 3 Version: 3.0.1.4 . Update to 3.1.0.21 - link

See how the update does for you.

edit to add: forgot - edit out the serial # - begins w/ 1A and is here in the log - [19:54:54] NeroVision - Main menu (1 page)1A

Last edited: May 22, 2007
  3. XxviperxX

XxviperxX Member

I don't understand your last line.

But I use an older version of NVE because I want to add subtitles to my movies.
    Thats because i'm not englisch and so i want to add dutch subtitels under it with the program ffdshow

And when I update my NVE ffdshow will be unable to add subtitels to it.

All files play fine btw.

4. XxviperxX

XxviperxX Member

Edit:

Is it also posible (because it chokes on episode 14 (I quess)) that I download episode 14 again?

because it seems that its episode 14 who ruinnes my convertion.

5. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Your serial # for Nero is in the log. You should edit your post and remove it - don't need someone else using it.

Your best bet may be re downloading that one episode. I don't think you will have the ability to add sub's with the later version of NVE.
    From the log it does throw the encoding error on episode 14.