1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero burning problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kier2004, Dec 14, 2004.

1. kier2004

kier2004 Guest

hi all first post so just quick hello
    i think i have a simple question for u lot to give me the simple to here goes
    i using nero express 6.6 i belive
    when i click copy to disc ie)from one drive to another
    it gets the image fine the when it starts to burn it ejects my blank dvd+r and tells me to use either a dvd/rw or dvd-r
    am i doing something wrond
    cheers kieren

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hey kier2004, what model of burner have you got? Is it formatted for -r and -rw media only?What media are you using?What are you trying to copy? later

3. rroettger

rroettger Regular member

same info just a minute late.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2004
  4. lisamw

lisamw Member

if your burner only burns dvd-r and dvd-rw you cant use dvd+r/rw disks you have to get the dvd-r/rw disks
    it should tell you in your dvd burners manual what type of disks you can use, it might also be a good idea to check which kind your dvd player will play, some play both and some play only one or the other

5. Modesto

Modesto Member

Another point to keep in mind... there is a small size difference between max for -r and for +r. If the image was created to max out the size of the larger (-r I believe) then you will not be able to burn said image onto the smaller kind.

cheers!

Modesto

6. Modesto

Modesto Member

Another point to keep in mind... there is a small size difference between max for -r and for +r. If the image was created to max out the size of the larger (-r I believe) then you will not be able to burn said image onto the smaller kind.

cheers!

Modesto